The companies act 2013 was enacted by the parliament of India in the companies bill, 2012. The act was commenced on 12 September 2013 with 98 sections in it. The act assented on 29 August 2013.
The act regulates the formation of a company, powers and liabilities of a company, and winding up of a company and many other provisions related to the company.
Articles covered by Legal Study material related to the Companies act, 2013
- Various Types of Companies under Companies Act
- Steps in Formation of a Company
- Articles of association- Forms of Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association-definition and format of MoA
- Who are promoters of a company under the companies act?
- Winding Up of the Company in India
- Strikes and Lockouts Meaning | Difference between Strike and Lockout
You can follow us on Instagram and Linkedin to get notifications of new articles published by Legal Study Material.